Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]

Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21573 times)

That's strange. I disabled download sounds and the download stopped freezing.
I'm sure the admin team will figure it out.
Yea, the first sound download is corrupted. The sounds come first when having Download Music and Download Sounds on at the same time.

Sounds and music work fine now.

Edit: Man. I just love the build. I'm sure the games are cool but I just fail to put into words how god damn super awesome the build is. That hat shop. That mirror. The lounge. I love this building style so much.

Edit2: Bank bots didn't spawn.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:06:05 AM by Demian »

What's the point of having so much music that players are advised to not download it?
Either way, nobody would hear it.

What's the point of having so much music that players are advised to not download it?
Either way, nobody would hear it.

probably because they are supposed to download it but because apparently one of them was corrupted or the loading system screwed up idk you can't join the server in most cases if you try to download it.

probably because they are supposed to download it but because apparently one of them was corrupted or the loading system screwed up idk you can't join the server in most cases if you try to download it.
Sounds and music work fine now.

Edti2: Bank bots didn't spawn.
The admins have to set them to "Keep On" which is an admin-only bot option on the event interface of a bot spawn brick. This is the problem I forsee with games that rely on bots.

The admins have to set them to "Keep On" which is an admin-only bot option on the event interface of a bot spawn brick. This is the problem I forsee with games that rely on bots.

Yeah, that is a problem. The Keep Active button or whatever its called doesn't save, so every time we restart the server, we have to remember to enable them on every single bot brick.

Can there be a way to edit it so players can keep them in the server, even when they aren't there?

Either way, it's a good 5 minute download with music and sounds.
Somehow, I doubt 5 minutes worth of music is used.

Took me an hour to load 49 files. I connected and reconnected to the server about 100 times (Not exaggerating) because my load kept freezing. Please fix this.

i only had to reconnect 3 times before I got everything downloaded i dunno

Took me an hour to load 49 files. I connected and reconnected to the server about 100 times (Not exaggerating) because my load kept freezing. Please fix this.
pretty much this
i downloaded the recommended folder for all the music in the server, put it in blockland, turned ONLY download music on, and it still gave me 58 files to download; i could tell by the time it took to download each one, they were music files. i gave up after it loaded the first three because it took a solid 5-6 minutes.

i only had to reconnect 3 times before I got everything downloaded i dunno
same

but isn't this a known Blockland issue for any servers with custom music? My server is practically default, with a custom brick and custom music, and mine does this too.