Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 443340 times)

I'm not too experienced but I'm pretty happy with what I've made so far, just finished adding the slow down time effect when you die and I'm lovin' it. I was thinking of changing this from a one room kind of game to like areas (eg this area would be like an asteroid field).

idk how i shouldm make the ammo counters, here's some designs tho

identify weapons btw

second one is #1
but the left edge of the bars is alarmingly close to the right edge of the gun

second one is #1
um no because 1 and 2 are different you dumbo.........

um no because 1 and 2 are different you dumbo.........
u kno what? ur about to get wrekt, courtesy of my fists

Very basic project I've started today. After getting movement done decided to mess around with a level editor, I currently have an idea that should let me save them, although I haven't tried it yet. Planning on making it a local-player fighting game. Should be fun to make!

identify weapons btw
mp5, ak47, some kind of pistol (possibly a fiveseven), revolver, and a machete
btw second ammo counter is forgetin a

more dialogue, now with multiple portraits and actual NPC behavior

You should put in a computer that says it contains weird deviantart research on it of all the characters. Just to be ahead of the curve.

Are you going to have the sprites talk too while the portrait is talking? That'd be cool! Nonetheless, always happy to see more work on the game.

Are you going to have the sprites talk too while the portrait is talking?

I can't really think of a way to make that work that wouldn't be weird.  I'd rather have their small sprites not match the dialogue portraits at all, rather than kind of match them with the mouth movements and nothing else.  Making them completely match would just be too much extra crap.

hot damn plasti
i wonder what the bosses of that game would be like