Music Megathread

Author Topic: Music Megathread  (Read 202239 times)

Yeah I had used reaper on the Vildhjarta Tones and Tunes video. It was really simple to record and the VST's were easy to attach and modify.
Yeah, it's awesome. I use it for all songs except for my Nanostudio songs (which, ironically, I use more; I really do need more free time that's not spent in a car).

Also, who here honestly enjoys DnB? I feel as if it's often an under-appreciated genre compared to trance, house, etc. I need someone to be my DnB buddy. (•~•)

One more thing - is there anyone here who has a song I could do a remix of? I've never done one before, so I'd really love to. If so, lemme know, we can pick one, and then PM me the MIDI files, important samples, and a link to the song.

I occasionally listen to liquid DnB. Im really REALLY picky with my electronic music however. Also I use NanoStudio mostly to track drums. :s

I occasionally listen to liquid DnB. Im really REALLY picky with my electronic music however. Also I use NanoStudio mostly to track drums. :s
Liquid DnB is the bomb. I'm actually planning to remake this track I made in Audiotool a while ago in REAPER. The melody was awesome, but the mix was crap.

Edit: I actually will probably remake this version, and fix the borked ending. :P
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:00:47 AM by BluetoothBoy »

What I really enjoy and haven't heard, or at least very rarely, is a good ambient trance DnB thing that's hyper melodic and in minor. I dig that stuff.

What I really enjoy and haven't heard, or at least very rarely, is a good ambient trance DnB thing that's hyper melodic and in minor. I dig that stuff.
Example? Like, mostly ambience but with an awesome melody spanning a couple instruments? I may try to make one now, lol.

Like here's something that's purely electronic
http://youtu.be/KcxI4eBQ-98
And something with actual instruments, but with an underlying ambience
http://mtwhdtdtic.bandcamp.com/track/the-notebook-instrumental

hey, amigos, i finished something; take a look

hey, amigos, i finished something; take a look

Hey, that was cool! Didn't notice the minor part later on until now.