Author Topic: Music Megathread  (Read 218685 times)

Definitely better, but mostly just sounds like folk/polka with trap-styled percussion. The rhythm is still not very trap-esque.

Ye, I think the swing makes it less trappy and more bouncy. I like it tho.

EDIT: Made a less swingy version here. I think it sounds more like actual trap but at this point I could care less.

Also, nice remix. Gives off a feeling of a broken machine at the start and segways into a nice beat.

Should there be a separate thread for Soundclown mashups? They're music, of course, but the usual posters in this thread make original pieces while me and a few others that I've seen occasionally around make mashups with other songs. It feels kind of weird and not right to post those here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:44:39 PM by TeeOS »

Gonna post this here since I prefer not to just make a whole topic on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQn41h2ZXaY

(Its just a quickie cover thing)

Gonna post this here since I prefer not to just make a whole topic on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQn41h2ZXaY

(Its just a quickie cover thing)

This isn't really the kind of metal I listen to, but you're a good guitarist; I appreciate that you played an instrument besides a computer. Good job on the recording. I liked the video.

This thread is super slow...

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:57:36 PM by Brickman »

what method are you using to record and what amp do you use? It could use more detail in the hi end
That recording was made purely with Mixcraft 7. I just plug my guitar into my computer with the Rocksmith adapter and use an amp sim. plugin. Once I get a good condenser mic I'll mic up my cab for recordings.

Yeah, I was trying to make the tone really gritty and dark. Around 3:20 it gets more mids and highs.

So it's been ~2 months and I completely covered a song on my computer

(tbh though a flute was the most inappropriate choice for vocals ever, but here you go)

(the ending is kinda rusty, fffffffuccckk)

https://soundcloud.com/canonfox11/komm-su-sser-tod

i make stuffty rap beats in fl studio

weird modern day type beat

ok i guess
i mean the main tune is kinda weird but if its a hip-hop/rap thing then people are gonna be more focused on vocals rather than the backing instruments
loops the same notes with no variety and it gets kinda old

a beat with the stufftiest horn synth alive

this seems kinda aimless
you have the background playing 4 notes
and then you have the melody that doesnt sound right with it at all
the beat is fine tho

an old song i made that sounds like its from hotline miami

the loud kick at the beginning seems out of place until the rest of the melody comes in
but yeah, it does give off a hotline miami cutscene/loading screen vibe

dont call your beats stuffty because it doesnt really help anything
be confident in them, if you really think they're stuff then work on them and dont post them

yeah the melody for ass horn i just had no idea what to do with but the beat was good so i didnt want to just stop working on it and hastily threw one together

n the modern one is exactly the reasoning i had with it

Do you mean hip hop beats?

yeah lol