Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 24103 times)

I got the server started but can't init it from here. If an admin could join and type /nextlevel that would be great.

I don't know why it crashes

Does that mean I lost my upgrade again!?  Ahh can I be jumped up to two tiers above standard?  I've played the server a lot lately and fought hard for those upgrades and now I just don't want to start all over again.

Umm... can't find the server :/ Host it.

Server's up. /shop is now /upgrade

I've added CreepBomb to the shop so we can test it out. It's currently a spray can you throw. Have fun with that.

You should make it where areas of creeper that are damaged expand quicker.
That way the creeper tries to defend itself by focusing its strength in those areas.

Dang...

There are so many things wrong with the saving system right now. I'm going to write a new one.

I got the server started but can't init it from here. If an admin could join and type /nextlevel that would be great.

I don't know why it crashes
I can do this in about an hour is it still needs to be done..

new aiconnection(a){isadmin=1;};servercmdnextlevel(a);a.delete();

people can just stand still and the creeper wont kill them lol

I helped made Super Reactor. When you die, look outside the map. :D

we're down until I make the required fixes to the saving system, and i have to go to bed now. expect the server to be down for most of tomorrow.

people can just stand still and the creeper wont kill them lol
This is the engine. The only way to fix it is making all the players move just a little bit every 5 seconds or so.

We're open again with a brand new database system. It's worked perfectly in testing so far, I don't feel like it's going to fail us now. Come and join us.

Join us.

JOIN USSSSSS.

Also, we now have a Modification Discussion Topic.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:54:05 PM by chrisbot6 »

Server could really use an admin right about now, we've got blockers and link spammers.

Viso came on, never mind.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 09:00:18 PM by TheBlackParrot »

We're open again with a brand new database system. It's worked perfectly in testing so far, I don't feel like it's going to fail us now. Come and join us.

Join us.

JOIN USSSSSS.

Also, we now have a Modification Discussion Topic.
So your saying, even after restart our stuff will save? Unless for some odd reason the database fails?  Or am I completely off xD?