Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 24085 times)

i still don't even know what you're supposed to do

i still don't even know what you're supposed to do
The objective is to survive an entire round. You get a stuff ton of points if you manage it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/88p8k4xox254scl/CreepLab.bls

One of my creeper maps. Just finished it today. Would be great if you could feature it on your server!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/88p8k4xox254scl/CreepLab.bls

One of my creeper maps. Just finished it today. Would be great if you could feature it on your server!
as people on RTB would say,
"no pix, no clix"

Blockland Greifing Team blocking a door trapping about 7 players.
ID - 52913

Please ban this friend.

We could use an admin right now.

Thanks, The Brighter Dark.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:48:29 PM by Bomb Kirby »

The situation has been taken care of

What colorset does the server use?

What colorset does the server use?
emil's realistic reloaded

Server's been crashed for a while, nobody informed me so I only just found out.

It should be back up soon.

Rounds could be shortened, but if so make creeper harder. People should also still get half points of what they earned on death. A lot of people including me work our asses off, sometimes killing ourselves to make it easy for the loving campers to sit in a corner a little longer. We get no points which is infuriating.

It would also be good to make an Add-On for people to go through others, would really fix blocker situation.

Thinking of also building a map for this, have an excellent idea in mind. But I can't build it anywhere because I can't host single-player or multi-player. Chris, if you had like a second server for building, that would be awesome.
By the way, do points save?

Good job on Creeper so far bro.

We're back but there was a problem with point saving and everyone's back at the start. Oh well.

We're back but there was a problem with point saving and everyone's back at the start. Oh well.

Fffffffffff---- Could I get a refund of 3000 points?

Fffffffffff---- Could I get a refund of 3000 points?
No point. It's still broken and I'm not about to spend another two hours fixing it. Your saves will reload when you rejoin the server, just not after I've restarted it.

For this reason, the next restart will be MAJOR changes to the shop. CreepBomb will be available soon, as will a few other weapons I've been working on.