Basketball Arena (90%)

Author Topic: Basketball Arena (90%)  (Read 3181 times)

talk to me about my 635 seating capacity that the old hockey arena had. :cookieMonster:
:(

i LOVE it!
it would look AMAZING if the roof was more domed! :D
still looks amazing atm! C:

It looks pretty awesome. So we'll be having basketball tournaments in blockland? That is awesome o_O

:(
I'm waiting for someone to make a full size 20,000+ seat hockey arena

Those Prop TV's aren't from PropSystem (or whatever it's called), but they are from LeetZero, who made them look very nice.

I know they are made by Leet Zero, I have them myself, for people who are effortless to build an actual TV..I'm not disagreeing that they are nice, I'm just stating it would look better if it was Built.

I know they are made by Leet Zero, I have them myself, for people who are effortless to build an actual TV..I'm not disagreeing that they are nice, I'm just stating it would look better if it was Built.
I completely disagree. Which looks better?

or

obviously the one with an actual decal and a smoother look than the above pile of junk.

Also, who cares about putting in effort when you have a better solution. 1 brick vs 32 (or more) bricks is quite obvious, not to mention building a TV looks like crap.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:15:30 PM by Blake1 »

It looks pretty awesome. So we'll be having basketball tournaments in blockland? That is awesome o_O
We've had one. I've hosted the tournament 4 times now with extreme success every time.

Saw you guys building this when I was in a Skype call with Allun Pentax

Saw you guys building this when I was in a Skype call with Allun Pentax
Erik is a cool guy :)

I checked the old thread and noticed you were using my pixel events.
Update:
We're using pixel events to make the scoreboard look like an actual digital scoreboard. It's pretty damn cool.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9843/zzmm.png
Are you using a custom font or drawing them manually? I could easily create you a custom font if you wish.

I checked the old thread and noticed you were using my pixel events.Are you using a custom font or drawing them manually? I could easily create you a custom font if you wish.
Manually, the scoreboard is completed and it works well. We probably won't consider a custom font unless it reduces ghosting.

this "tournament", will players be able to enter?

this "tournament", will players be able to enter?
Yes, it's a 2v2 basketball tournament consisting of 8 teams. That's a total of 24 people participating if each team has a sub.