Author Topic: So is anyone getting Ghosts?  (Read 12676 times)

Who bought CoD: ghosts for the story line? I thought no one ever likes the campaign, and they only play multiplayer/other game modes.

Ghosts has a campaign? All I see on the menu are Multiplayer, Squads, and Extinction.

I'm also sure that the astronauts don't hear a thing, a single bullet would depressurize a suit, and that the guns are specially modified to fire in the vacuum. Seriously, you don't just take an M16 up to space and start shooting stuff. That's not how it works. Most bullets today are made with compressed air inside of them, which allows the gunpowder or whatever to ignite

The best part is that grenades fired in space still have loving drop to them. DID NOBODY CONSIDER THIS? wait you get grenades in this part?

not like the underwater sections are any better

in the flood mission you still have a muzzle flash fire can exist underwater for a split second and in the actual underwater one there's no forgetin way you'd kill someone

it takes like 10 feet of water to stop a .50 cal from being deadly, so wtf is a .45 doing dropping people from 45m? the gun you use underwater looks like a loving harpoon cannon, probably uses some really weird ammo
Who bought CoD: ghosts for the story line? I thought no one ever likes the campaign, and they only play multiplayer/other game modes.
I feel like they've tried switching some things up and throwing some unexpected stuff in campaign, (like the reverse door breach and the mission where you immediately get tear gassed, and how you can do stuff like shoot convoys or get spotted and still have a chance at completing the mision) and hey it has to be better than the recent BF campaigns.

I feel like they've tried switching some things up and throwing some unexpected stuff in campaign, (like the reverse door breach and the mission where you immediately get tear gassed, and how you can do stuff like shoot convoys or get spotted and still have a chance at completing the mision) and hey it has to be better than the recent BF campaigns.
The BF4 campaign is worse but to be fair they don't market it around the singleplayer.

In the second space mission, your rifle has an underslung grenade launcher.

There's also the fact that firing your assault rifle on full auto has absolutely zero affect on your inertia. None whatsoever.

In the second space mission, uh thats kinda spolierish
There's also the fact that firing your assault rifle on full auto has absolutely zero affect on your inertia. None whatsoever. seems that only the MTAR-X is used in space, googling for recoil method

sustained firing underwater still creates a regular muzzleflash ingame doe

sustained firing underwater still creates a regular muzzleflash ingame doe
sustained firing = lots and lots of explosions

whatever, dude
AK guns use lots of the energy from the bullet going off to chamber the next round, and the gun used underwater is really weird. wish i knew what it was, it may work diffferently