I need a few recommendations on PC games.

Author Topic: I need a few recommendations on PC games.  (Read 1982 times)

do the games need to be free?

if not, try risk of rain (it needs Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 though)
If anything here is free its OP's cheap ass computer he most likely picked up from the second hand "please just take it away" market six years ago, if he can't even use directx.

I'd recommend getting a new PC and then looking for games to play.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:07:11 PM by Tonkka² »

If anything here is free its OP's cheap ass computer he most likely picked up from the second hand "please just take it away" market six years ago, if he can't even use directx.

I'd recommend getting a new PC and then looking for games to play.
I plan on bringing these games to computers that I don't have access to admin on, which don't have the latest version of DirectX.

Going to host a little LAN Party at school, huh?

Halo: Custom Edition.

civilization 5
oops needs directx

Going to host a little LAN Party at school, huh?

Halo: Custom Edition.
I've tried Combat Evolved, which needed DirectDraw or something to run, which the computers dont have. Not sure if Custom Edition is any different, though.

try gta sa, it needs a very old version of directx which pretty much all school computers have afaik

also try counter strike for the lan part

Cube 2 Sauerbraten?
They removed the fun. Not worth having anymore.

They removed the fun. Not worth having anymore.
Lolwut? It's probably one of the most fun FPS games I've ever played, especially in instagib modes. It's hilariously fast-paced and really great with friends. I still play it for like an hour almost every day.

i think somewhere theres some basic tetris game you download and its like some flash version or some stuff