Author Topic: Prostitution Thread  (Read 3842 times)

NONE of my other posts relate to love.  Keep trolling.  Keep losing.
Well we both have something in common.  We both killed some pusillanimous individual this weekend!

are you saying you actually killed a cat?

No but I go to Little Saigon in Southern California every once in a while to a restaurant that serves a feline rice bowl.  You can google feline rice bowls for yourself.

A dolla makes me holla

Again, you can't find any of these "love" threads?  You must be getting desperate.  So you have no opinion on the thread, you just want to off-topic troll a off topic thread.  Really sad man.  Look at all your recent posts.  They all are comments just arguing with the OP.

Again, you can't find any of these "love" threads?  You must be getting desperate.  So you have no opinion on the thread, you just want to off-topic troll a off topic thread.  Really sad man.  Look at all your recent posts.  They all are comments just arguing with the OP.
nah now i'm more interested to find out who you really are

piqued my interest because your name in blockland is one of pandan's aliases

plus if you do use that alias, you're also signed up to his crappy forums
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:41:54 AM by DiceyGrammar »

nah now i'm more interested to find out who you really are

piqued my interest because your name in blockland is one of pandan's aliases

plus if you do use that alias, you're also signed up to his crappy forums

Find out who I really am?  Would you like to private message me and actually call me on the phone?  Or add me on facebook?  You can add me on skype if you feel more "safe".  I don't need to hide behind a keyboard.  PM me if you wanna see who I am.

is skyping someone to find out who they are really that important to you?

lol

bolster this is a all time new.

Prostitution is entirely legal in the UK.
It is however illegal to solicit your self on the street or in windows.
It is also illegal to prostitute someone else, or take profit for someone else's prostitution.
Hence entrepreneur s AND brothels are illegal.

And just because prostitution is legal here it doesn't mean it is regulated. Most prostitutes still do it out of need of money for drug use, and STDs are still common among prostitutes.

Prostitution is entirely legal in the UK.
It is however illegal to solicit your self on the street or in windows.
It is also illegal to prostitute someone else, or take profit for someone else's prostitution.
Hence entrepreneur s AND brothels are illegal.

And just because prostitution is legal here it doesn't mean it is regulated. Most prostitutes still do it out of need of money for drug use, and STDs are still common among prostitutes.

Exactly my point.  It is not regulated.  And you are not allowed to use brothels.  That is the problem.

Exactly my point.  It is not regulated.  And you are not allowed to use brothels.  That is the problem.
The reasoning for this was because brothels became the centres for crime, and although prostitutes and brothels were legal there was high rates of crime nearby.
Also, Jack the Ripper. Brothels and high numbers of prozzies allowed for things like that.

The reasoning for this was because brothels became the centres for crime, and although prostitutes and brothels were legal there was high rates of crime nearby.
Also, Jack the Ripper. Brothels and high numbers of prozzies allowed for things like that.

Are you really bringing up a 150 year old murder case in England compared to a modern society with technology? 

Are you really bringing up a 150 year old murder case in England compared to a modern society with technology? 
When there are more recent and equally sadistic murderers who Target those same people, yes.
Search the Yorkshire and Ipswich rippers.

When there are more recent and equally sadistic murderers who Target those same people, yes.

Again, read the post.  You need to realize this thread is about legalization and how it can be a benefit if you do it correctly.  Of course cons are always welcome, but reflecting on past murders not based on the proposed safety regulations is just silly.  Use the state of Nevada for example, not 1800's England.

Are you saying that keeping Prostitution illegal would make things safer?  Is so, then why does Nevada Brothels have the lowest crime, STD, and death rates in the world?

this topic should not exist. why is it existing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:14:16 PM by Badspot »