Dual Weapons

Author Topic: Dual Weapons  (Read 2017 times)

Hi.

Just would like the dual weapons from an iOS game called Minigore 2. I am craving dual weapons for blockland since I feel there is a lack of them. The shotgun, machine gun, m60, sheep launcher, etc. is what I'm looking for. This is the list of weapons. I would post pictures of them, but I still don't know how.

Thanks.

Atleast those weapon names of that game give you an idea of what they are and aren't just goddamn bullstuff random letter combinations
Some game developer finally figured that out yay

I'll just list all of the weapons here that are dual (which I want, of course):
Dual machine guns
Dual shotguns
Dual M60's
Dual grenade launchers
Dual sheep launchers
Dual super shotguns

I think that's about it. If anyone wants to do the single versions of this, plus the minigun, I'm fine with that.

Wait what..

Dual machine guns
Dual shotguns
Dual M60's
Dual grenade launchers
Dual sheep launchers
Dual super shotguns

I think that's about it. If anyone wants to do the single versions of this, plus the minigun, I'm fine with that.

Still sounds badass.

Is it possible for me to change the title in Suggestions? If so, how? I realized this is now a minigore 2 weapons request.

Is it possible for me to change the title in Suggestions? If so, how? I realized this is now a minigore 2 weapons request.

Edit the post, and then change the subject of the OP.

Like this? Hope it works...

Edit: doesn't seemed to have worked :(

Like this? Hope it works...

Edit: doesn't seemed to have worked :(

That's because you need to edit the OP.

Honestly this doesn't seem like much. It doesn't have anything to it (at least that I can see) that merits it being around besides being extra-shooty. The fact that it kinda sounds like you're asking for the weapons from Minigore specifically also take away from the appeal of this (at least to me, that is).

Have you considered trying a non-mobile shooter, or emulation?

Dual machine guns
Dual shotguns
Dual M60's
Dual grenade launchers
Dual sheep launchers
Dual super shotguns

but these are the same thing?????

No they aren't, one is a gun and the other one is a combination of random letters...

One is just two machine guns and the other is a heavy machine gun. In-game, it's called hand cannons, but as an item when you pick it up, it's m60.

No they aren't, one is a gun and the other one is a combination of random letters...

"The M60, officially the United States Machine Gun, Caliber 7.62 mm, M60, is a family of American general-purpose machine guns firing 7.62×51mm NATO cartridges from a disintegrating belt of M13 links. There are several types of live ammunition approved for use in the M60, including ball, tracer, and armor-piercing rounds."