Author Topic: Maxx - A Ticking Bomb  (Read 9693 times)

Well, he's being a spazzy forgeter again and he wants attention about it. Might as well just do this now.

This makes me think.
You know what? I really don't loving know, because of the fact that this entire loving forum hates me, but I still post on it.
I've tried loving everything to be nice to people sometimes, but if this forum is half sarcastic, 25% literate people, and the other part is just normal, I seriously don't know what to do.
It's because of the fact that I've tried everything. But I'm almost crossing the line to no loving return and to the line of where I'm probably just going to forum Self Delete.
You're probably going to drama me because of the fact that I'm "handicapped", because that's been happening in the past 6 loving months, I've been drama'd.
How can you just go and loving post on a community that loving hates you? I don't loving know.
I try to introduce other people to what I'm interested and do, but then I get loving hated on because of the fact that I've destroyed my reputation in the past 12 months of bothering to exist on this loving forum.
I'm a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode.

Maxx is always bullstuffting and spamming and when he gets confronted or questioned, he loses his stuff.

Discuss.

Finally a thread. I hope he leaves this forums. He just might spam research all over it like Glass did. This guy's a total idiot.

/support

Finally a thread. I hope he leaves this forums. He just might spam research all over it like Glass did. This guy's a total idiot.

/support
Choose your Self Delete style.

That's a very specific hope...
Well, he's like 12 and that's what he instantly resorts to.

you can't be stalling people during fap sessions

thats morally wrong

I hope he posts gay research.
Well he said he's a "Ticking timebomb waiting to explode" so he might put a stupid "Leaving" thread or spam random research and spam major threads with them as well. Or he'll just spam peoples steam accounts/skype accounts or be like Keith and say "I'm gonna DDos the forums. See you in hell motherforgeters". He has so much options.

i don't know where people got this idea that EVERYONE hates him.

i don't hate him

someone count how many times maxx has said forget

i don't know where people got this idea that EVERYONE hates him.

i don't hate him
That's because he wanted the furry thread removed, isn't it? C:

More than 2.

hey maxx if you're gonna end up research spamming can you post some hot lesbians or something at the very least? thanks

He said it 14 times. 10/10 best behavior.

if i'm gonna forum Self Delete itll be keyboard research

Maxx is getting destroyed