Poll

I might need a poll later on.

drendran accidently voted for this
145 (72.9%)
I'm using this mod.
54 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Author Topic: Blockland Essentials - Server being remade from scratch  (Read 32874 times)

that FOV slider sold it for me.

I was thinking about putting a button on the main menu to open up options for the mod, but I'm not sure how I should go about that.
Any suggestions? Maybe I could have someone make me a "Blockland Essentials" text button with the glow and everything?

Maybe you could put them under advanced in the options menu

Maybe you could put them under advanced in the options menu
Nah, that's not very obvious. Besides I see this (at least eventually) having enough to do where it deserves it's own gui.

Uploaded a new version.
So far the only option is to enable/disable separation of host names on the server list.
If anyone wants to make a better main menu button, I'm always happy to accept offers.
Anyway, there's a small blue button at the bottom right corner of the screen, that will bring up the settings gui.

Don't call your add-on "system_thesystem", please. It's not actually that important.

Don't call your add-on "system_thesystem", please. It's not actually that important.
It's funny cause you've posted here before.
It's like after a week you finally came up with something to say.

It's funny cause you've posted here before.
It's like after a week you finally came up with something to say.
That's because I just now downloaded it and noticed the file name.

That's because I just now downloaded it and noticed the file name.
If you had read the few posts between your last post and now, you'd have seen my plan to rename it.

If you had read the few posts between your last post and now, you'd have seen my plan to rename it.

Why would I read the full topic
also abbr tag is cool

Why would I read the full topic
Because that's more or less the expectation on the forums.
You wouldn't insert your rant into a 50 page drama topic about someone having only read the OP, would you?
I mean, we're literally talking about 15 posts since your last post, of which only 7 were mine.
Not exactly a novel there, mate.

I'm having a problem with the BLRS mod, and I addressed it to you a few months ago.

My 24/7 server has a port of 30100 and the BLRS thinks it's 28000. What's wrong?

I'm having a problem with the BLRS mod, and I addressed it to you a few months ago.

My 24/7 server has a port of 30100 and the BLRS thinks it's 28000. What's wrong?
The BLRS port can be set independently from the server port, they're not bound together.
The original port was 15000, but I changed it a while ago because I thought I could take advantage of the upnp forwarding that occurred on some people's 28000 port.

Actually, upon looking at it I accidently changed the default port to 28100 and never changed it back.
Either forward port 28100, or change $blrs::pref::port to your server's port.

edit:
made a /blrsport <port> command
admin only

(note that I'm at school and have not yet had a chance to test it)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 12:46:54 PM by DrenDran »

The BLRS port can be set independently from the server port, they're not bound together.
The original port was 15000, but I changed it a while ago because I thought I could take advantage of the upnp forwarding that occurred on some people's 28000 port.

Actually, upon looking at it I accidently changed the default port to 28100 and never changed it back.
Either forward port 28100, or change $blrs::pref::port to your server's port.

edit:
made a /blrsport <port> command
admin only
ah ok, i'll try this after school today. Thanks.

Alright, so I forgot what else I was going to add next.
Any ideas?

edit: i might submit this to rtb
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:36:09 AM by DrenDran »