Author Topic: Tezuni on her period once more.  (Read 6454 times)

People get banned for no reason every day on Tezuni's server.
Don't make a loving drama every time it happens...

People get banned for no reason every day on Tezuni's server.
Don't make a loving drama every time it happens...
'for no reason'

you have no idea how many people use that line lmao

'for no reason'

you have no idea how many people use that line lmao
I'm banned from your server 'for no reason'.

It's literally blank.

It's literally blank.

Lol same here.
Tezuni, you wouldn't know you're not ever on your own loving server with your own admin who ban because they're bored. And when you're on they act like little angels so you don't know the stuff they put people through. Which is not to say there aren't stupid player who deserve bans, because there are.

It's literally blank.
Well if you take your terrible reputation into account then it isn't that surprising.

Well if you take your terrible reputation into account then it isn't that surprising.
It's very interesting that you're saying this in a Tezuni thread...

It's very interesting that you're saying this in a Tezuni thread...
I was just giving you a reason  :panda:

Lol same here.
Tezuni, you wouldn't know you're not ever on your own loving server with your own admin who ban because they're bored. And when you're on they act like little angels so you don't know the stuff they put people through. Which is not to say there aren't stupid player who deserve bans, because there are.
You and kalph have a blank reason?  That does not mean you were banned for no reason, there's a difference, which, you both know of course, but have no better arguments to make.  I'm very interested in picture proof and specific examples.  As I've said, I don't do witch hunts, I will however, always act on evidence.  Feel free to PM me any you might have.

You and kalph have a blank reason?  That does not mean you were banned for no reason, there's a difference, which, you both know of course, but have no better arguments to make.  I'm very interested in picture proof and specific examples.  As I've said, I don't do witch hunts, I will however, always act on evidence.  Feel free to PM me any you might have.

Lol it doesn't matter who's right or wrong since you're one of the most hated starfish on Bl anyway :)  We're just asking you to tone down your stuff  a little and get some trust worth admins, more like Brian*

Lol it doesn't matter who's right or wrong since you're one of the most hated starfish on Bl anyway :)  We're just asking you to tone down your stuff  a little and get some trust worth admins, more like Brian*
Again, you have no real argument to make.  What you have here is just your prideful admittance of being a rager against me and my admin team with no evidence to support your accusations.  Take your own advice and tone it down bud. 

Heres your trustworthy admin in a drama.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234936.0

Heres your trustworthy admin in a drama.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234936.0
There should be a wheel on which you can click to view dramas of Tezuni's admins.

< Brian*           
Emo Freak           
Tezuni
>