Author Topic: Suggestions for a PC game controller?  (Read 1112 times)

Well, I use one of my PS3 controllers. Just plug in in with a USB cord, and use the DS3 Tool.

That is, if you like the feel of a PS3 controller.

I like the feel of X-Box 360/Gamecube controllers I just thought there were more "models" out there that are different than mods for X-Box 360 and PS3/2/1 Controllers

So blur, have you tested it or do you just "know"?
I just know this. It's common knowledge. It depends on the program not the operating system. You are planning to use this with steam right? Any game designed for controller use uses xinput.

I just know this. It's common knowledge. It depends on the program not the operating system. You are planning to use this with steam right? Any game designed for controller use uses xinput.

ah

Link me pls

appearance=/=functionality

appearance=/=functionality

It also looks very unconformable imo

btw are wirless or wired better?

wired is better because wireless controllers will require a dongle or bluetooth and thats usually annoying to have

also yes, the xbox controller i linked will support windows 7, no additional drivers/software to install

wired is better because wireless controllers will require a dongle or bluetooth and thats usually annoying to have
mhk

I'll just get an x-box one than, PM me if you really really want to show me a controller