Author Topic: Anti-Brony SF and Anti-Brony SF Soldier - spammers  (Read 2346 times)

i feel like all of the old banned forum richardhelmets heard that blockland is going on steam and are loving with the players

Holy stuff why do people do this

/support

I remember some people named bot1, bot2, and bot3 joined one of my servers and spammed it with "lovey ass research rachet titties" or thats what it said in the link or whatever, but it wasnt just people named bot because they spammed the forget out of the server faster than people can press T ^ enter

I could just quote myself but I'm mobile and that's a pain in the ass to do.

" if the problem can be solved forever by spending the 3 seconds to perm ban someone, then its not really drama."

I remember some people named bot1, bot2, and bot3 joined one of my servers and spammed it with "lovey ass research rachet titties" or thats what it said in the link or whatever, but it wasnt just people named bot because they spammed the forget out of the server faster than people can press T ^ enter
function a(){commandToServer('messagesent', "link");$a=schedule(100,0,"a");}  a();

If they weren't people I'll eat my hat.

I could just quote myself but I'm mobile and that's a pain in the ass to do.

" if the problem can be solved forever by spending the 3 seconds to perm ban someone, then its not really drama."
i don't host that server. just wanted to make people aware that they should be banned, especially on dedicated servers that aren't always actively administrated, like the one i was on

Support.
I heard a ton about anti brony soldier. He uses a whole ton of alts and he will go on a random server to severely spam the chat. He can somehow bypass Spam Protection. BAN HIM AND ALL HIS ALTS FROM YOUR SERVER.