Author Topic: Master server down?  (Read 10064 times)

I can't talk to the Master Server or RTB either.
I can't authenticate too  :panda:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:49:45 PM by Blockz »

I was wondering what was up. Figured Baddy was updatin' some stuff

how does the master server being down have anything to do with an update?

I don't think it does...

It would be down for maybe a minute, but this seems too long for an update.

I can't authenciate either. Got scared, thought someone hijacked my key.

Honestly. If this is a ddos, I wish they'd ddos rtb instead. Because then my server would still be up, and I'd still be playing some death match right now. /sigh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:53:30 PM by Elitehoser »

the servers
are invisible

This has to be a ddos. There is no other way of thinking why the master server is down, unless it crashed. -- Did Badspot pee on his servers?

In case you guys are not aware, you can always download my re-auth button in case this ever happens again.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:55:49 PM by Advanced Bot »

If Badspot was updating the master server, he should've warned us before he shut down the servers. I am assuming this is another DDoS attack.

This has to be a ddos. There is no other way of thinking why the master server is down, unless it crashed. -- Did Badspot pee on his servers?
legit

Hahah. I'm just glad the Forum didn't go down as well, or I'd be so outta the loop.  I got kicked out of Blockland earlier and I had to re-enter my key and it was fine for about 10 minutes, and now I can't even try to get back in.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Hahah. I'm just glad the Forum didn't go down as well, or I'd be so outta the loop.  I got kicked out of Blockland earlier and I had to re-enter my key and it was fine for about 10 minutes, and now I can't even try to get back in.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I didn't even have to re-put my key

time to break out the old bunkers