Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 64496 times)

Clone trooper please go kill yourself.

This is in the best interest of the forums as a whole. Stop loving bumping this piece of stuff.

Clone trooper please go kill yourself.

This is in the best interest of the forums as a whole. Stop loving bumping this piece of stuff.

1. Not going to kill myself
2. I will now commit to stop bumping this crap
3. I have achieved victory in creating this great nation
4. Bump

Okay, he said he's not going to bump it anymore. If no one posts, it can die now.

I'd like to take one last stand. For my country.

The official order of the Federation of Afkoshlia, c. the Government Head of Basing in Jacksonville, FL and the Secondary Head of Military Engagement in Burbank, California would like to inform the leaders of the United Kingdoms of Aerox that they are stuff and can eat stuff.

Yes, it is official: you're totally turd, bro. The great government of Afkoshlia is usually pretty serious about these matters, but you know what? No. Just, just forget you. Why do you keep even bumping this?

I mean, we're not flaming or saying you're a horrible nation: just that their leader has the intelligence of a pear with downs syndrome. And I will go ahead and call this a declaration of war: come attack me. You can contact me at my email (which I will PM to you) if you have any further questions about it.

I am not trying to flame here.

Really. I'm not.