Author Topic: Brick-kill zombie  (Read 473 times)

Basically its a zombie that FAKE-KILLS bricks instead of  destroying them so sort of like the V8 zombie
and i think it should not destroy anything bigger that a 4X/4X cube

Someone get rot on the job.

fake killing and just killing are both awesome in general-but I could see actually killing the bricks having more potential (as long as its limited)- persistance is what matters!!1 having players cooperate to rebuild destroyed surfaces seems like a not so bad idea since their lives r on the clock-zombies could come @ any minute, and if they didnt finish, then theres less between them and their plastic munching foes. fakekilling has the same potential, but it kind of lacks-but its still good. if we could have both options that would be great

fake killing and just killing are both awesome in general-but I could see actually killing the bricks having more potential (as long as its limited)- persistance is what matters!!1 having players cooperate to rebuild destroyed surfaces seems like a not so bad idea since their lives r on the clock-zombies could come @ any minute, and if they didnt finish, then theres less between them and their plastic munching foes. fakekilling has the same potential, but it kind of lacks-but its still good. if we could have both options that would be great
But then you couldn't make an actual zombie map because whenever you play on it you have to load it again to restart.

my bad for dp, but for the zombies handling brick sizes, having it rely on the # of zombs present @ that obstacle could make things more exciting. alone, only a single zomb can handle up to a 2x2  (or w/e u c fit as to the limit) but if another joins- 4x4, and blah blah blah so on. individual bricks could have a built in heallth system too, but that would seem too complex