Author Topic: Tezuni's Banlist  (Read 1570 times)

So I found one day this unlisted video. I clicked the link, and the video showed Tezuni's ban list. NOTE: VIDEO IS OUTDATED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N40FR8fqBL4

Not needed, we already know what it looks like

Poeople need to stop loving posting about Tezuni, pretty sure everyone gets it. He's a banhammer happy little bitch.

Troll Sleven strikes again.

People need to stop loving posting about Tezuni, pretty sure everyone gets it. He's a banhammer happy little bitch.

this.

Poeople need to stop loving posting about Tezuni, pretty sure everyone gets it. He's a banhammer happy little bitch.
why do troublemakers stand up for eachothers?

It's most likely the biggest banlist on the site, that was huge!

Youtube username "Racerboy"

welp, looks like someone lost admin.

my ban list is way bigger. and i did it by hosting and actively admin'ing themed freebuilds.

my ban list is way bigger. and i did it by hosting and actively admin'ing themed freebuilds.
^exactly. I agree with Bisjac, just because the list is big doesn't mean he's a richard nor does it mean his server is stuff. all it means is there's a lot of bans. if you wanted to actively discuss how much of a richard Tezuni is however you can take it to the drama section.

Too bad this part is youtube was blocked by my dad.

^exactly. I agree with Bisjac, just because the list is big doesn't mean he's a richard nor does it mean his server is stuff. all it means is there's a lot of bans. if you wanted to actively discuss how much of a richard Tezuni is however you can take it to the drama section.
When the majority of people on the banlist did nothing wrong though..