Author Topic: ►SPO's Red Block Redemption - Storyline in main post!  (Read 11443 times)

OP has some new lovey pictures!
Thanks pass for taking some <3

Mr Nobody, Paradon, Pablo and Swollow's lore have been added to the reserve post!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:53:37 PM by eldruF »

im posting this because furdles upset that no one is posting.
lol

im posting this because furdles upset that no one is posting.
lol
:'(

I'm glad to have a part, honestly I wasn't sure if my building styles were up to snuff after taking an extensive break like I did.

It's great to be building again.

I'm glad to have a part, honestly I wasn't sure if my building styles were up to snuff after taking an extensive break like I did.

It's great to be building again.
We are so pleased you're helping us. You work so far has been beautiful :)

We are so pleased you're helping us. You work so far has been beautiful :)

Glad to hear it. Thank you.

Edit: Oh yeah, I meant to ask earlier but would you guys be interested in some kind of western style item based hat pack? You know, bandit masks, cowboy hats, the works?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:55:59 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Glad to hear it. Thank you.

Edit: Oh yeah, I meant to ask earlier but would you guys be interested in some kind of western style item based hat pack? You know, bandit masks, cowboy hats, the works?
Yeah sounds good :) we'll have to run it by swollow to implement it into the mod :)

Not sure if lore characters will make in game appearances, but having unique hats for them would be neat.

Not sure if lore characters will make in game appearances, but having unique hats for them would be neat.
That would indeed.
Well what I was thinking is that everyone who is a lore character roleplays as that job. As there will be jobs in the RPG mod, there will be unique ones for the lore characters.

Okay. I await the A Okay on the hats.

..Did the project die already?

..Did the project die already?
most of our progress takes place during weekends. I haven't been on blockland lately but I'm hoping to work hard this weekend!

Mr Nobody, Paradon, Pablo and Swollow's lore have been added to the reserve post!

I killed my father