Author Topic: What kind of server do you want me to host?  (Read 521 times)

*ahem* since I managed to be a loving idiot and posted in the wrong forum section (tabs dude idek) I'm gonna copy and paste this:
The way I look at it servers cater to the needs and requests of the users, they are there to serve. I run a dedicated server one of my other computers 24/7 and I'm curious what kind of server people would want me to host. Right now it's a tank team deathmatch server but I'm trying to come up with ideas so I figured I'd ask the people I'd be trying to appeal to. So any suggestions?

time for a repost
BOMBS
~A tdm~
the build has bombs scattered around it, maybe 1, maybe 11
these bombs must be pushed to the enemy base and kept there until they explode (all at once, after maybe 11 minutes)
the team with the most bombs pushed to the enemy team wins
ok so

let's say you have a tdm with the standard 2 teams layout (but it doesn't have to be 2)
and there are bombs (maybe evented bricks? can be multiple bombs?) that must be pushed into the other team's side (maybe with onTeamTouch events?) and kept there until the timelimit is reached and all the bombs blow up at the same time, and the team with the LEAST bombs on their side wins
yeah this is really rough so point out any errors or make it cooler

SHOE RP
~a shoe rp~

That actually sounds very fun. Is there any vehicle or objects you recommend I use in place of the bombs? I'll keep that in mind.