Author Topic: Tezuni's Overated Jail RP  (Read 4425 times)

OKAY i know you've seen atleast 10 Hundreds Thousands Millions Ofthese Drama/General posts about Tezuni's server being a Player sponge, Sucking both the players out of good servers, and brains out of their admins too.

Lets start with whats Right!

-Insert Laugh Sound effect Here-

Now that, thats out of the way lets get to the serious stuff.

Host
Tezuni, The host of the server. He Is NEVER ON, and if a blue moon arrives, and all the planets align, you'll see him on the server AFK. Now if you see this said admin online actually not afk, you will realize that he does NOTHING. And if anyone asks him for his help you really can't. he either ignores you, or tells one of his crappy admins to help you. (Usually Help = Ban)

Admins
Okay Before we go any further lets bring a point to the table. In order to become an admin, you need to be a mod, But in order to be a mod you must have Donated at least once. Now that's a Bad sign right there. Rarely are there any Sensible admins on this trainwreck of a server. but that reason is mostly due to this. Admins are supposed to be people you trust to uphold a server, not people who paid for perks. Not to mention if Tezuni's never on, he only gives people admin, by words of his admins. (in a sense the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, but if you replace the words rich with Ignorant, and poor with sensible)Admins have been known to ban, kick or mute for no reason what so ever.Not to mention the making of stupid rules.
Speaking of which...

Rules
Oh god, as you look at this train wreck, you realize the train has crashed into a nuclear facility. Tezuni's rules range from non-sensible, to Tyrannic. Such as but not limited to: No talking about hackers, hacking, or hack in any way. Don't talk in team chat if your muted. Unmentioned, non-Commonsense rules are enforced. Not to mention the system of how a freekill works. A freekill works as such.

If you have an illegal item, unless you CLEAR you are not a valid freekill.

If your in an illegal area, your not a valid freekill.

If you are on an escapable deathrow area, your not a valid freekill.

If you disobey, and a muted cop kills a person for a reason that could be considered legal. You are banned.

Build
The quality of this build is HORRIBLE. Just awful, there are so many places where you can see the end of the map. Some places can be glitched through.
And not to mention it's inconsistent. Some areas don't even match the style of the build, Some areas could be passed of as easter egg areas, but when you can enter them through and obvious door in an easy to get area, i don't consider it an easter egg.(EX: the halloween area in the Prisoner execution room, which shouldn't even be in a prisoner execution area, since it doesn't kill the prisoner.) The biggest area is the map, the jail looks like it would take place in a desert, but this build's terrain conflicts with the jail itself. THERE IS AN OP TANK in the build, It cant move but it is still op. Item placement is Obvious. And sometimes there are dupes of out of place builds in the MIDDLE OF THE JAIL.

If you have anything to add please post.
I don't believe i need to post evidence, since almost everyone knows this
horrid name.
But if you do, The proof is all on the server. Unless you don't like your Brain cells, you can check out his server.
Also provide your horrifying experiences.

wait really? to be a mod you have to donate and to be an admin you have to be a mod?

wow

We haven't had any new admins in a while afaik

Stop making these threads holy mother forget

Another Tezuni thread

Joltar, why the forget are you even posting still?  You're a proven drama queen, so who are you going to drama next, Badspot?  There have been COUNTLESS of dramas on Tezuni just like this one, so why did you feel the need to make another fail drama like the ones before?

He Is NEVER ON, and if a blue moon arrives, and all the planets align, you'll see him on the server AFK.
Lie number one.  I've seen Tez on every day this week, and he's not afk.  We always talk together in admin chat.

But in order to be a mod you must have Donated at least once.
So much bullstuff...  In order to be a mod, you do not have to donate.  In order for a player to become mod, an admin must find them an active, model player.  Then they get regular, can't really do anything as a regular but build on your image.  Then you'll be able to become mod, but in order to be an admin you have to get consensus from the Super Admins.

And if anyone asks him for his help you really can't. he either ignores you, or tells one of his crappy admins to help you. (Usually Help = Ban)
That depends on the type of help you need, for example, I always try to help players regardless of their problem, but if another admin/mod is on, I'd get them to help to further their experience.  Being an admin of the servers Tezuni hosts means you get that not always right stereotype of being an automatic badmin.

wow calm down

maybe his next drama will be about YOU

He can try but he won't find that much on me. :I

But in order to be a mod you must have Donated at least once.
Bullcrap.

Honestly on the few times I have been on the server nothing has been wrong with it.

Bullcrap.

Honestly on the few times I have been on the server nothing has been wrong with it.

I feel the same way, too. I think the server's only flaw is the lack of admins, as every time I went on, there were no admins. There sometimes were moderators, but they can only do so much. I might be biased, though, since I did get regular status on my first or second day of playing. :K

to be fair some admins are giant starfishs

unless they've been de-admined or something

are we just going to keep jerking our richards over how "horrible" tezuni is until the end of time?

are we just going to keep jerking our richards over how "horrible" tezuni is until the end of time?
why
yes