Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48763 times)

I was trying to connect but your internet died ekcy :c

I can act. My Skype is Nate19985. I'm on Skype 24/7.

I suppose you aren't  interested in anything that's wip?

Need: A Block Party type build and a massive Blockland logo
Pick a party any party
Block Party 01 - 208,230 bricks
Block Party 02 - 99,631 bricks
Block Party 03 - 101,035 bricks
Ephi posted these 3 for there quality and the fact they looked like in the end almost complete terrain builds.

Pick a party any party
Block Party 01 - 208,230 bricks
Block Party 02 - 99,631 bricks
Block Party 03 - 101,035 bricks
Ephi posted these 3 for there quality and the fact they looked like in the end almost complete terrain builds.

Thanks for links

I think it's good because it shows a lot of intricate details on the outside.
detail =! Lots of stuff poking out of the hull

If you're still looking for some gameplay footage, I can host this again pretty easily

Need: A Block Party type build and a massive Blockland logo
This is my Demo Ruins project.  A bunch of weathered and aged Default-Builds put in a Block-party type terrain build.  I never fully finished this project but there are still a lot of pretty areas as well as fun little singleplayer adventure challenges if you were to do a gameplay portion in your trailer.  (Most notably the mines under the Demo House and "Badspot's Sandy Hole")

Download it yo

Edit: btw this is all default except for this paint pack: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4333

Also: You should contact Barnabas.  Everything Barnabas builds is amazing, if there aren't at least 43 Barnabas builds in the trailer I will be upset. (or 1 at the very least)

Idk if youre interested but...
I have my big ben

-bad quality pic-

After some time, it looks kind of weird

I have my big ben

-bad quality pic-

After some time, it looks kind of weird
Now that's the most ugly aliased image I have ever seen.

Now that's the most ugly aliased image I have ever seen.

-bad quality pic-
I am not good taking pics, especially with this build (since I need to take it from far away, lines or that stuff appears)

I'm working on converting the SS Dogfight server that you used in your previous trailer to bricks.

I'm currently working on Demo Ruins as much as I can to finish it up just a little bit more than before.  If you're at all interested in it Eksi, send me a PM or post here or somethin so I know to send you updated files :)

I'm not sure it's impressive enough that I can show it off in the time it would get in the current plan (0.2 to 0.4 seconds)

I suppose you aren't  interested in anything that's wip?
If I can get good angles on it, sure. That looks like it's full of holes right now.

I have my big ben

I might be able to use that.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:17:15 PM by warble »