Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 50527 times)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 01:31:57 AM by Jakobblockhead »

I was banned for 309 minutes for reason: "no". I didn't have a weapon out or anything.

heey i'm in the middle look at that

that is a fabulous shot

Would be in the group shot, but unfortunately i raped squid.

fried squid....

-snip-
Yeaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Wonder G, and I was looking away because I was taking a screenshot of my own that will be posted soon.

whoops, too much shooting

i should play with headphones on next time to hear how annoying i am.

Hey, is that Giant Blockland sign on blocklandsaves?
no, but its on the gallery
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246541.0

download is attached to op

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:13:57 AM by Conan »

Some excellent progress has been made today.

So far: 24.6% has been added in the last 10 hours, including the most difficult shots.

I'm not done yet, but I'm winding down. There is still quite a bit. When I say quite a bit, it's "I don't think I can do this in the next two hours before wanting to pass out because I have to travel tomorrow morning."

So, unfortunately, the video may have to wait until Saturday or Sunday or Monday. I sent a message to Badspot letting him know this.

Now that finals are totally out of the way, things will progress quickly.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:50:00 AM by Eksi »

ooh man yeee

you used a cohort build right?

Some excellent progress has been made today.

So far: 24.6% has been added in the last 10 hours, including the most difficult shots.

I'm not done yet, but I'm winding down. There is still quite a bit. When I say quite a bit, it's "I don't think I can do this in the next two hours before wanting to pass out because I have to travel tomorrow morning."

So, unfortunately, the video may have to wait until Saturday or Sunday or Monday. I sent a message to Badspot letting him know this.

Now that finals are totally out of the way, things will progress quickly.
it was excellent working with you. it's about to be 2 AM here and I'd hate to stay up any later. looking forward to helping you out some more on the next shots

ooh man yeee

you used a cohort build right?
what do cohort builds include

what do cohort builds include
\
eole, seattle, utopia? labs?