Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 50542 times)

PM me if you would like any of these. Also, I would love to act!

Eiffel Tower

City

Port's Borg Assimilation server was pretty darn fun and action-packed. Maybe we could ask him to host it again for the sake of this?

who knows

dragons lair?

something spooky, both WIP

not too happy with the dragons lair, so i'm looking for other ways to make one. any ideas?

make the dragon lair more open and the ground all gold from killed explorers, and skeletons and stuff.

like the king black dragon lair in runescape!

i think its the king black dragon. there is some lair in runescape that has a bunch of gold as the ground.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:24:06 AM by Passta »

this topic makes my brain fart from the awesome

If you want something space-y I have this moon terrain build.

(Rocket by poo, terrain by me and Bit)

The rocket 'blasts off' and the radio dish sends out a horse ray, so it fits the events demo.

Also you can use these maps for violence if you want
 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241928.0

This is my Demo Ruins project.  A bunch of weathered and aged Default-Builds put in a Block-party type terrain build.  I never fully finished this project but there are still a lot of pretty areas as well as fun little singleplayer adventure challenges if you were to do a gameplay portion in your trailer.  (Most notably the mines under the Demo House and "Badspot's Sandy Hole")

Download it yo

Edit: btw this is all default except for this paint pack: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4333

Also: You should contact Barnabas.  Everything Barnabas builds is amazing, if there aren't at least 43 Barnabas builds in the trailer I will be upset. (or 1 at the very least)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:08:25 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

if your video card is good enough, you should use ports shader mod to make the game look next-gen x10

Got you covered.
All that would be needed is some construction on two sections of the hallways which I built cave-ins for positional referencing.

But I took a picture of the build without the roof base plates so you can see everything.

Ive never seen this myself.
Good lord.
damn, thats lookin pretty good.

if your video card is good enough, you should use ports shader mod to make the game look next-gen x10
how about no. normal shaders can run on most average computers. shader mod can barely run on even high end computers.

No video card could record at a decent framerate with soft shaders.

You'd be surprised

We'll probably look back on this comment in 10 years and laugh while playing battlefield 6 on our PS5s...

japan

i'll pm if you want to use it