Poll

Forced avatars (survivors would get a grey hoodie, bandits would stay the same, and then ZRT would get something cool idk) voting will end sometime idk

Yes, I like being able to tell who is a bandit better and not knowing who everyone is
15 (32.6%)
No, I like knowing who people are from their avatars
31 (67.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime  (Read 16829 times)

Bump. Having issues with the RTB server, don't know when I'll be able to start it back up. Got fixed.

Edit: Server will most likely be open tomorrow. We're doing some building on it right now.
doop edit: will probably open today idk
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:43:11 AM by DaSord213 »

i still think my coat idea is a+
also the heat update has improved gameplay a lot, very nice

the tents in the smaller military outpost dont warm you up, please fix it if you have the time

How to be cool
>spawn
>type "/setlight green strobe"
>type "/dup"
>???
>get shot profit

We're making some new stuff on the server and fixing a few things. But now with the master server down it will be a while until we're done.

I'm gonna give this a little bump and some encouragement.  Very fun server, keep up the good work. 

Bump. I'd been busy the last few days so I wasn't able to get the server up, it is now.

I love how often the server is up and almost every time I join there's new content. Buildings, islands, etc etc

Sord, I was just curious, what would you think about vehicles not spawning until players bought a "key," which really just meant they could spawn the vehicle. I never spend my points because I think lives are too easy to end in the game, but if I could lose 50 points, go to a garage, spawn my dirt bike and ride around, I would call that a good investment.
And using VCE and relays you could easily make each garage capable of housing multiple spawns

The only downside to this would be the obvious OPness of high score players getting vehicles and rampaging AND that it could be camped (wait for guy to spawn jeep, snipe, steal) AND it means more vehicles, which could mean more latency.

Have you also considered crafting as an option as well? Crates could give players data blocks that can be dropped similar to how if you die in a City RPG, you drop money.
You could use a GUI for putting together weapons, and then you would have the entirety of TT at your disposal for that wide arrangement of weapons (ex wood stock+long barrel+bolt action=bolt-action rifle)

Are you willing to consider player-made maps?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:30:37 PM by AdinX »

literally all item boxes on the server are broken

why so few posts from you sord?
i like to stay informed

Server's been DoSed twice in the past 24 hours. If you join the server and see I'm not there, expect a lot of things to be broken.

You seriously need to implement the team system similar to Glass' fortwars, but with team chat and possible moderator positions for people who can kick normal team mates from the group, change the team names, and add tags.

Think about the Minecraft Factions but without claiming.

You seriously need to implement the team system similar to Glass' fortwars, but with team chat and possible moderator positions for people who can kick normal team mates from the group, change the team names, and add tags.

Think about the Minecraft Factions but without claiming.
Get me the mod for it, then.

I don't have it, and I don't script.

Ask one of the many scripters here in Blockland, I doubt it would be hard.