Author Topic: SimCity 2013 gameplay screenshots  (Read 6996 times)

Shameless bump as I have started playing this game a lot more recently, screenshots later!

Shameless bump as I have started playing this game a lot more recently, screenshots later!
okay, looking forward to it!
also i abandoned my second city in my region that has "taramin Island", its up for grabs!

oh, i also bulldozed everything in the city, so no need to waste your time doing that

this game is so beautiful, but, as it has already been said, the city sizes are WAY too small to be able to do anything you want to.

Oh cool. Did you buy it now?
have yet to put money in my account, looking to buy it.  the guy sells them quick but sometimes he puts the price up.  like what the hell.

A lovely view of the city from a University dorm window.

REALLY nice!
i recently made a university city too, but it sorta sucks.
i wasted space in some areas ;-;

REALLY nice!
i recently made a university city too, but it sorta sucks.
i wasted space in some areas ;-;
thanks c:
That's actually not a uni city, it's a tourist one, I just placed the uni because it looks nice! I've only ever made one uni city, the industry gets such a benefit from it though :)

having some cereal "worker" issues

every loving city i build a specialized industry out of, whether it's oil or mining, 1-2 factories/refineries always end up closing due to "lack of workers" when like 75% of the city is residential.  where the forget else are these friend workers going god dammit there's no other loving place to work, or does every industrial building provide 100 jobs for every 2 people in a home

having some cereal "worker" issues

every loving city i build a specialized industry out of, whether it's oil or mining, 1-2 factories/refineries always end up closing due to "lack of workers" when like 75% of the city is residential.  where the forget else are these friend workers going god dammit there's no other loving place to work, or does every industrial building provide 100 jobs for every 2 people in a home
How educated/wealthy are most of your residential areas?

Also:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:11:16 AM by fawkes.. »