Author Topic: Tea Megathread  (Read 725 times)

So today I was drinking tea and I realized there was no tea megathread.

What is tea?
Tea is herbs put together to make flavoured water. Though many places grow many types of plants you can put in hot water to make hundreds of thousands of delicious teas.

What does tea look like
colored water.

How can I get tea?
Well tea actually can come in 2 ways (or more?), you can either get the herbs themselves and brew it yourself, or you can buy a teabag (or set of them) and use that. I prefer herbs but ofc you can't always bring a kettle around to brew tea. Any supermarket will have teabags and it is likely that you have a tea shop around you where you can buy herbs for tea. Though if you buy herbs for tea you probably will want a tea kettle to brew it, or else you have to put the herbs in your tea and you have to drink them and it feels terrible on your tongue :<

I have a bunch of teas at my house (and more come in every week), so I counted up all the teas we have.

Moroccan Mint Tea
Organic Assam Tea (it's a black tea)
Organic Rose Grey
English Breakfast
Chai Latte
Vanilla Mint
Chamomile Herbal
Korean Green Tea
Plain Chai Tea
Pure White Tea
Stash Premium Green Tea
Lipton Tea (assume either green/black tea didn't look)
P6 Tips Black Tea (some british tea company)
Stash Chamomile Herbal Tea
Kava Stress Release Tea
Chinese Special Gunpowder Green Tea
Ahmad Earl Grey Tea

yep, tea.

I love chai and green tea the best.

I brought some tea home from Africa, its called Malawi Tea. It's really good and you drink it without milk and have lots of sugar. The Africans don't care about getting high cholesterol because they don't tend to live past 50..
But yes, very good and definitely better than my previous favourite, Yorkshire Tea.

would u like some tea, sir?

i smoked the herbs from tea once

Green tea is loving disgusting

There are only three places I know of that sell sweet tea in Los Angeles.

7/11.
Popeyes.
Albertson's.

I enjoy 'southern style' sweet tea, drink it cold or hot.

I like Chai Latte's, but other than that I don't really like tea! I wish I did though! It's just that they all taste like steam and water! What are some teas which actually taste nice? I am used to coffee.

I like sweet tea

um
I tried some earl grey tea this morning and it was disgusting

I like Chai Latte's, but other than that I don't really like tea! I wish I did though! It's just that they all taste like steam and water! What are some teas which actually taste nice? I am used to coffee.
try some freshly brewed mint tea,
it is a sweet tea that has a noticeable taste but won't overload you.

vanilla mint tea is really good