Author Topic: HELP! code problem!  (Read 1177 times)

I havnt been on blockland in a while and I lost the code. (I deleted blockland for more room) I decided to go back to it and I cant find my code. I found the key recovery and typed in my email and It said it didn't have it! now what?

Perhaps your mother/father bought it for you and used her/his own email address?

Enter the email that was originally used to buy the key.

This belongs in help.

Try entering any other emails into the key recovery? If not try to contact Badspot.

ask your parents to get them to resend the code to their email since they probably bought it under theirs. my dad bought my key with his email and I've been wanting to change it to mine for a long time

who came in here thinking he had a coding problem?

i did .-. now I feel stupid

me

now i am disappoint :(

His first post was nearly three years ago asking about his key in coding help :cookieMonster:

His first post was nearly three years ago asking about his key in coding help :cookieMonster:
LOL

I have the EXACT same problem. I havent played in a while, uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, now it doesn't work. Seriously, What exactly do we do? T_T

I have the EXACT same problem. I havent played in a while, uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, now it doesn't work. Seriously, What exactly do we do? T_T
I'm kind of sick of seeing people complain about this. It's your fault if you left it in a shaky email, people forgot their password, and you never bothered to write it down or save it somewhere.

I have a copy on two different emails, on my hard drive, on Google Drive, and on a piece of paper.