Portal Turret Wallpaper

Author Topic: Portal Turret Wallpaper  (Read 1588 times)

I was messing around with layers, gradient and transparency on paint.net and decided to make my favorite thing into a wallpaper. It's a bit cliche, but I love how it turned out. 

Thoughts?

Thinking of all the possible shading techniques you could use to make the lense look even more realistic. Unless the simplistic cartoony style you have here is what you're going for.
8/10

Its really good as is.

Thinking of all the possible shading techniques you could use to make the lense look even more realistic. Unless the simplistic cartoony style you have here is what you're going for.
8/10

Its really good as is.

When I started, I was thinking of minimalist style and then it kind of evolved from there, it's not supposed to be realistic.

I like how it looks simple.

Nice job!

If it's minimalist perhaps you should cut off 1 or 2 of the gradient colors.

I'd say the gradient isn't really nessasary but I really like the minimalistic style, you should make one with the entire turret

I was considering doing another in the style of this but with GLaDOS or Wheately instead. Would anyone want this / want to see it?

I love things like this! I really appreciate people who invest time in making things so beautiful. Awesome.

I'd like to see GLaDOS / Wheatly

"I don't think so, Dave."