Author Topic: how to deal with douchebag fatass  (Read 1804 times)

the c4 is attached to the baseball bat and will explode on a successful hit

*Any hit

*Any hit
that's...

that's not how c4 works...

This. It's called "The Koran" in my home country.

Eat him.

Hes just another of those douchebag friends who go apestuff on a small mistake. Just wait for a few days and he'll most likely forget it.

Eat him.

Hes just another of those douchebag friends who go apestuff on a small mistake. Just wait for a few days and he'll most likely forget it.
And the sandwich up his butt

he wasnt a "friend" and this has gone on for weeks

So he misunderstood something about reading a book, so he got pissed off at you for not letting him read a book and started ignoring you, so you got pissed off at him and tried to steal something from him to get his attention?

What is the book about?

he wasnt a "friend" and this has gone on for weeks
why are you mad at someone whos ignoring you if hes not your friend and you dont need him to pay attention to you?

why are you mad at someone whos ignoring you if hes not youre friend and you dont need him to pay attention to you?
This.

It's a guide to a video game that he doesn't even have.

i know the feeling
like when i left my game at my "friends" house and stopped giving him rides cuz gas aint cheap, then he ignored me so i gave him more rides until i could get back to his house for my game.

all you gotta do is give him another book and then do the switcheroo

steal it
it's not like he can fight back very much lol

i know the feeling
like when i left my game at my "friends" house and stopped giving him rides cuz gas aint cheap, then he ignored me so i gave him more rides until i could get back to his house for my game.

all you gotta do is give him another book and then do the switcheroo
He doesn't have it. I gave it to him and the teacher requested I give it back.

He doesn't have it. I gave it to him and the teacher requested I give it back.
wat