Author Topic: blocklandsaves.com  (Read 21070 times)

Still not working.
I mean check your info. Logging in has never had any flaws.

If it continues to not work, then ask for a new password with the form.

Alright just changed my password and can log in now.

Do the builds have to be completely default? (default add ons and default colorset)

I'm pretty certain that registering with any password >10 characters give an "Invalid, try again..." error when you try to login. You should probably state that it needs to be 5-10 characters when registering.

I'm pretty certain that registering with any password >10 characters give an "Invalid, try again..." error when you try to login. You should probably state that it needs to be 5-10 characters when registering.
Thanks. Will fix that.

Done.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:46:51 PM by Subpixel »

Was the problem because I had parentheses in my password?

Was the problem because I had parentheses in my password?
Yep. I forgot to add the alphanumeric and length filters.

My apologies.

The storage meter in the account overview now has a percentage bar.

I've just overhauled the save viewing pages - you can select how many items to show per page, and how to sort them.

My Saves:

Browse Member:

The server-sided calculations don't store the passwords anywhere, as subpixel said it hashes them and checks them against the database. If the database itself was in plaintext then yeah, I would see a major problem with that. But it isn't.
He's receiving plaintext passwords. We don't actually know what's happening on the server side so we need an assurance that Subpixel isn't recording passswords.

you should add a feature where users can like or dislike a save. they should also be able to comment

Yep. I forgot to add the alphanumeric and length filters.

My apologies.
wat
HEY

do you have password length upper limits? you can't have a password more than 10 characters?

give me ONE GOOD REASON why

He's receiving plaintext passwords. We don't actually know what's happening on the server side so we need an assurance that Subpixel isn't recording passswords.
Please stop being so cynical. If you're that concerned, you can go bug subpixel in PMs to show you the code he uses for logging in. For the sake of the topic, don't bring it in here anymore.

This is a great service with great potential, you're doing a wonderful job pixel.

why is it that when i try to download a file it just gives me some sort of exe?