Author Topic: Who the forget...?  (Read 3621 times)

I actually don't mind Joltar, but I haven't seen many of his posts in drama so...
That and were he being serious, his comment in this topic would be pretty dumb.

I wonder why almost half of the roblox games have thumbnails of minecraft on them, or are just minecraft related

I wonder why almost half of the roblox games have thumbnails of minecraft on them, or are just minecraft related
probably the same reason why mcdonalds advertises stuff that actually looks good

That and were he being serious, his comment in this topic would be pretty dumb.

i think he IS serious

When could you change your name? My account has BC from before and "Superpika" is stupid as forget

When could you change your name? My account has BC from before and "Superpika" is stupid as forget
Late October, but your join date on their forums is wiped.

OT: Someone must secretly hate you so much that they spend 1k of their virtual money to attempt to make you look stupid. What a shame for them.

inb4 Somebody claims it.

you are the epitome of stupidity

roblox is actually a great game with many great features which blockland doesnt have, but hey, better get on the bandwagon

lol, you're jumping on another bandwagon aswell.

There's the "ROBLOX sucks!" bandwagon and then yours, the "Nope, ROBLOX is actually a really good game".

There's the "ROBLOX sucks!" bandwagon and then yours, the "Nope, ROBLOX is actually a really good game".
or maybe some people like roblox???

So basically, having an opinion is bad and it's just jumping on the bandwagon.

So basically, having an opinion is bad and it's just jumping on the bandwagon.
Obviously, are you stupid or something

/joke