Author Topic: Smooth Shadows Screenshot Mod  (Read 626 times)

All I am saying is that, when you take a screenshot, this mod would make your shadows turn like Port's smooth shadows, and when the screenshot is over, reverts the shadows back to normal shadows.

Thank you for your attention.

Well first of all, does your computer even support Port's Shadows.

Well first of all, does your computer even support Port's Shadows.
what does this have to do with anything

can't be done with blockland alone, op. sorry. we can't put files in the shaders directory, so we can't automate this process within blockland. however, an external script would work, allowing "professional screenshotters" (like eksi is a "professional video guy") to do this with some prior setup.

Don't see what's so hard about switching the shaders to minimum or something when you press the screenshot button then turn shaders off after the process is done.

Don't see what's so hard about switching the shaders to minimum or something when you press the screenshot button then turn shaders off after the process is done.
No what I am saying is that, when I am taking a screenshot the shaders turn smooth, but when the screenshot is over the shaders turn back to the preference they were on. I never said I couldn't run his smooth shaders, but they're exceptionally laggy normally, so it would make sense to have them turn on when taking a screenshot.