Poll

What Should I Host Next?

Attack/Defense
Prison Escape
TDMs/DMs
Keep Fortwars
The Hobbit TDM

Author Topic: DrumStix's Island Fortwars! [New Content] [Please Read!]  (Read 10059 times)

Also, DrumStix said I could host for him, which means we'll be using the same fortwars map he was using. Also, the map I will use is DrumStix's map, he gave me permission.

Also, DrumStix said I could host for him, which means we'll be using the same fortwars map he was using. Also, the map I will use is DrumStix's map, he gave me permission.
There's not really any point, I'm buying RTB hosting for the server tomorrow most likely.

Name:Franky Valentine
BL_ID:24656
Experiences: Tezuni's Server(Psych36), scarz College RP, V's City RP (As Ron Paul), Aspecs Throwmod(Franky Valentine), And others..
Recommendations: Oak, Negatively Electron, Drumstix(Possibly)
Why Should You be Admin? I could use a little bit of change. I am mature and can effectively manage the server, taking suggestions, etc. I come on a lot and work well with others. I don't let my emotions get the best of me, and I take criticism. I have a jovial mood and have a sense of humor as well although serious when I need to be.

Denied

Sorry, This application is kind of weak, you could've made it look a lot better.

The build has been changed to a classic island fortwars now.  Still some WIP, but playable whenever it is up.

I don't understand how the "e" is cut off in my name in the 3rd picture..

I don't understand how the "e" is cut off in my name in the 3rd picture..

That was a different player who was trying to act like you to get admin.

I'm.. Flattered..

All of these troll applications will not be accepted. If you are thinking about posting one, please don't, it annoys DrumStix a ton I bet.

Very true.

and I actually fell for it, I kept telling him "I'll ask Drum about your admin"

Damn I feel stupid now

All of these troll applications will not be accepted. If you are thinking about posting one, please don't, it annoys DrumStix a ton I bet.

berint no fun

No fun?

It's no fun when people post joke apps, like you Arceus...

It's no fun when people post joke apps, like you Arceus...
The server still up? I haven't been able to get on sorry.

The server still up? I haven't been able to get on sorry.

I am going to be using RTB hosting, so when I get that set up it will be open.