Author Topic: To all skilled scripters, modellers, builders, eventers, etc...  (Read 5348 times)

"I don't like the fact that this person has made an argument that brings me down to normal! Better bring up something completely unrelated about that person!"
I'm pretty sure he was joking

Most scripters in Blockland are really nice and are always happy to make things for me. I've never seen anyone be a richard just because they can code.

if somebody gives you un-helpful criticism then you ignore it instead of making a topic to convince yourself that your add-ons are perfect

this topic is the works of a modder who thinks themselves higher than the people that don't code for blockland, outside of a small percentage of modders I completely agree with Bisjack

for most of my scripting, i've just had my friends over giving me feedback and pointing out flaws for me, and usually it's psuedo-games like hide and seek or a replicate of draw my thing so they understand the concept before i even start making it

incase anybody needs just a little bit more understanding about this topic, the McSkillsFace thing at the beginning of the op is most likely fake.

Xalos is partially right; if you can't handle being responsible with your ability and what you think towards other people's abilities, you're a confirmed douchebag.

but there is criticism, which can go a couple of ways:

1.) the person is criticizing your ability for the matter of helping you improve
2.) the person is criticizing your ability as a reminder
3.) the person is criticizing your ability because depending on the matter, they pretty much can
4.) the person is criticizing your ability because they think that they're better than you and think that they have the right to, by using mean remarks or any of the above
5.) the person is criticizing your ability because they just like to stroke their elitist rooster while wearing a monarch's crown

if the numbers 4.) and 5.) occur, refer to the second sentence in this post. but really if people are criticizing you don't automatically think that they're insulting your ability, open your damn eyes for once and observe what they're actually saying to you.

ITT: Xalos is insecure about his stuffty addons.
bullstuff. did you see how extreme of a claim bisjac made? mods are a huge part of blockland, and just because 1 vanilla server gets good population does not mean mods are inherently useless and ruining the game. not everybody plays to build or see builds, either. i don't value building very highly. i much prefer a cool mod or a DM of some kind.

bullstuff. did you see how extreme of a claim bisjac made? mods are a huge part of blockland, and just because 1 vanilla server gets good population does not mean mods are inherently useless and ruining the game. not everybody plays to build or see builds, either. i don't value building very highly. i much prefer a cool mod or a DM of some kind.
noedit: woops. i thought he said "about his stuffty building"
sorry, disregard

but bisjac's claim is still bullstuff

i would like to see bisjac have the highest player count on his vanilla server in peak time

pretty sure it wouldn't happen

plus bisjac still owes everyone $500

incase anybody needs just a little bit more understanding about this topic, the McSkillsFace thing at the beginning of the op is most likely fake.

It was an example and wasn't intended to be taken seriously as a thing that actually happened. Is that why a bunch of morons are saying I'm being insecure?

Is that why a bunch of morons are saying I'm being insecure?
Nah it's probably since you're being insecure.

Nah it's probably since you're being insecure.
i'm not really sure where you're getting this

xalos has pointed out a real flaw in this modding community, it's irrelevant whether it was done as a response to something towards him.

plus last I checked he wasn't totally stuff at coding like everyone is saying.

plus bisjac still owes everyone $500
*everyone that posted in that thread