Who wants to translate!

Author Topic: Who wants to translate!  (Read 5116 times)

The base english file is attached.
Be sure not to change the words/parts/fields that look like variable names!
Obviously text that is in pictures (mostly just the main menu) will need to be done differnetly.
The mod for this is already made, as is the german translation.

Syntax for those who are curious:
Code: [Select]
element <name> <text (optional)>
Selects the current element called <name>, if <text> is supplied it will set the elements text

child <number> <text (optional)>
Selects Nth child of the current element, if <text> is supplied it will set the elements text.

<positive integer> <text>
Temporarly switches focus to the Nth child of the current element and sets its text

Since the mod will check if elements exist before setting their text, its not a bad idea (for me) to include some of the most popular mods as well as default guis.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:39:50 AM by DrenDran »

Uh, I think you should explain a little more what this is.

Uh, I think you should explain a little more what this is.
Translating the game into other languages?

I have a mod that can add a language setting to the options menu and execute these files.
It's just that the only translation I feel confident making is the German (and english) one.
Therefore it'd be nice if before I released the mod, I could get a few people to help make other translations to include with it.

Who wants to translate!
Correction: Who wants to translate?

What languages are you looking for?

Can that handle children within children?

So, any takers?
It'd be nice if people reserved languages, so we didn't have multiple people doing the same one.

need a japanese translation?

-snip-

need a japanese translation?

IMO a Japanese translation would be awkward and not really needed, nor have I've never heard of a forumer that natively speaks Japanese. I think German, Spanish, and French and other European common languages would be enough.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 10:57:28 PM by |Orange| »

IMO a Japanese translation would be awkward and not really needed, nor have I've never heard of a forumer that natively speaks Japanese. I think German, Spanish, and French and other European languages would be enough.

key word forumer

ive met one native japan speaker on blockland before so OF COURSE ITS NEEDED