6 (16.7%)
Redconer
9 (25%)
Jakob
8 (22.2%)
Redey1290
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Simon Says v8 - v8.1 PROGRESS  (Read 47121 times)

Wow, I will join at 7PM, Looks nice

EDIT: KING OF 4th PAGE

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 03:50:40 PM by Naked Human »

Postponing the opening until 8pm Eastern, I do apologize for the issue.

BRACE FOR IMPACT.

server opens in 10 minutes!

So far we have 9 players.

C'mon down people!

My basketball hoop (such as in V6 or 5)

Do I get my auto admin or are you starting over with a clean slate?

Do I get my auto admin or are you starting over with a clean slate?
you still have it I think. And I'm not using that hoop anymore.

Simon Says v7.2 Update!

New Gamemode: Projectiles - Simon picks a projectile and it is launched at the players.
Gamemode Update: Pyramid - Now has 3 levels and is now harder. Added rockets button.
Spawnroom Update: New shop! You gain 1 point for playing each round. (An additional point is given if you win.)
Gameplay Update: Tie button. If the round is lasting too long, Simon can pick the Tie button and the winner button is activated. This button can ONLY be enabled by an Admin.

The server will be up this weekend and I'll post pictures soon!

Our 1 year anniversary is on December 31st (New Year's Eve). I'll probably host somewhat early during the day (like 3PM EST) but I hope you'll all be there. I'll also be hosting on New Year's Day for those unable to join on NYE.

Our 1 year anniversary is on December 31st (New Year's Eve). I'll probably host somewhat early during the day (like 3PM EST) but I hope you'll all be there. I'll also be hosting on New Year's Day for those unable to join on NYE.
Phew

Phew
Haha, yeah I figured people had parties and stuff to attend on New Year's Eve so I decided New Year's Day would also be fine.

Bug Fixes
After doing a little testing last night, I've done a few bug fixes.
[BUG - Tie Button] - The Tie Button did not work in the new Gamemode, Projectiles. I fixed this by replacing it with a new one.
[BUG - "The Round is Starting"] For some reason the game did not display when the round started (when Simon could use their controls). Turns out that event was disabled for some reason.

Thinkin of hosting tonight or sometime this week. What do you guys think?

Thinkin of hosting tonight or sometime this week. What do you guys think?
I'd say u should never host! c: