eat a richard, alabama

Author Topic: eat a richard, alabama  (Read 1897 times)

i accidentally read the title as "eat a richard, obama"
Please take off your Classy Glasses™, that is one of the side effects.

i would be very upset if Auburn jumps Ohio State in the rankings.

Um, just because they lost doesn't mean they can't compete in the national championship. Although the loss will hurt them, they're still arguably the best team in the nation. I'll be happy if they're not in the national championship though. I'm sick of Saban and McCaron.

Um, just because they lost doesn't mean they can't compete in the national championship. Although the loss will hurt them, they're still arguably the best team in the nation. I'll be happy if they're not in the national championship though. I'm sick of Saban and McCaron.
...uh yeah they don't have a chance at national cause they lost against auburn >.<

on a way better note stanford beat loving notre dame thats right you drunk loving midget stuffs fear the TREE

on a way better note stanford beat loving notre dame thats right you drunk loving midget stuffs fear the TREE
I'm a ND fan :(

Ehh idc anyways. College football is boring as hell IMO. It's all about college basketball nowadays. Go uconn!

Auburn and OSU could definitely lose, but that's the only way I see Alabama getting in.

In even more important news Duke's 10 - 0 come at me