The Hunger Games - oh dearrrrrrrrr.

Author Topic: The Hunger Games - oh dearrrrrrrrr.  (Read 6811 times)

The Gamemaker controls are pretty neat so far. They have some admin only ones that control major things (Like respawning everyone) and then some minor things that normal people could control (like releasing zombies into the arena).

I'm not really sure how I want it to work. The game can run automatically, but a gamemaker can make it more interesting by controlling the arena. They can also spawn items or supply crates at certain areas, so players can compete for supplies.

While it could be neat to have player gamemakers, they wouldn't do as good a job as admins, and they could abuse their power to make it impossible or rigged in one user's favor. It will probably only be admins and trusted users.

If you have any neat ideas for the gamemaker to be able to do, (that aren't too hard to make) please post them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:48:21 PM by Zealott »

If this is the hunger games then technically aren't we all entered into the lottery? ho ho ho!

If you have any neat ideas for the gamemaker to be able to do, (that aren't too hard to make) please post them.
Make the gamemakers be able to spawn parachute crates containing loot.
I could model for you.

You could make it so there are teams
Tributes and 1 game maker. Like it shuffles every round and there is a new gamemaker every round.

You could make it so there are teams
Tributes and 1 game maker. Like it shuffles every round and there is a new gamemaker every round.
Being a gamemaker will probably be only for admins.

amazing. the shaders make it look 100x better

I would like to join the lotto, I just saw catching fire last sunday lol

I would like to join the lotto, I just saw catching fire last sunday lol
Was it good?

Hopefully games will be really long like the real hunger games?

ill join ive been looking to kick ass and take names, OH WAIT I ALREADY DO