Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44743 times)

They're part of the gamemode but I can make them a separate add-on if you want.

Yes please!

The blimp was already released in the add-on dump and it's easily found. To be honest, renaming a relatively recent addon as 'new' or 'improved' is a bit cheap, Gravity.

Yes please!
Ok.

The blimp was already released in the add-on dump and it's easily found. To be honest, renaming a relatively recent addon as 'new' or 'improved' is a bit cheap, Gravity.
It's new on RTB, but not a new add-on, yes. I did not mean to tag old add-ons as completely new things or improved, when they aren't. Let me rephrase things to clarify.

Loving that Medic pack!

woah. @_@

When I have free time, I want to make a treasure hunt.

do you plan on releasing the hind and that russian jet you made once?

I'm not sure they'll ever see the light of day sitting in the "packaged and ready for release folder".

pls

Nuuu grabity! Why no Modern guns ;c?

I'm not sure if this is part of v3 for the Flintlock Pack (using RTB version), but the Cutlass and Greek fire are not damaging the default bots.

BTW finally was finally able to try the pack, it's awesome. 10/10.

You should make a few cannons to go with it.
-Normal cannon. maybe not as much damage as the default one and possibly high damage right near where it goes off then also have shrapnel fly off
-Fire cannon. think greek fire in cannonball form
-Repeating cannon. pretty much half the time of what ever the other cannons are.

Also regarding the design of Greek Fire If I missed the design on it than wow I missed it lol. But it looks good whether it was there before or you added it recently.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:11:30 PM by Transformer »

Once I'm done doing what they still need to function properly.

I'm not sure they'll ever see the light of day sitting in the "packaged and ready for release folder".
On the Pak Fa the homing missiles are broken and the ammo doesn't work, the Hind has some small bugs and the homing missiles aren't working on it, either. No "packaged and ready for release". I just didn't fix them.

Nuuu grabity! Why no Modern guns ;c?
What modern guns?

I'm not sure if this is part of v3 for the Flintlock Pack (using RTB version), but the Cutlass and Greek fire are not damaging the default bots.

BTW finally was finally able to try the pack, it's awesome. 10/10.

You should make a few cannons to go with it.
-Normal cannon. maybe not as much damage as the default one and possibly high damage right near where it goes off then also have shrapnel fly off
-Fire cannon. think greek fire in cannonball form
-Repeating cannon. pretty much half the time of what ever the other cannons are.

Also regarding the design of Greek Fire If I missed the design on it than wow I missed it lol. But it looks good whether it was there before or you added it recently.
Yes, the Greek Fire is fixed in v3. As for the cutlass, it appears to work fine for me. Did you make sure bot damage is on and that they're actually part of the minigame?

About stationary weaponry to go with the pack, I don't see why not :)

Quote from: Gravity Cat link=topic=246290.msg7099287#msg7099287 date=1386417648
What modern guns?
[/quote

The one your Spamfilled Server.

Quote from: Gravity Cat link=topic=246290.msg7099287#msg7099287 date=1386417648
What modern guns?

The one your Spamfilled Server.

[/quote

I think he's talking about your old, fabulous pack back in v19-20. It was.
Cool.

so when will the blimp and other helicopters not crash servers?

so when will the blimp and other helicopters not crash servers?
I can make them explode when they hit something at high speed but that's about it basically.