Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44192 times)

one of the comments on the fireworks

ugh.

i guess the lightning really lightens the game up

On my game it says im missing all the mechs, Halp?

If this hasn't already been said, there's a glitch.
Give a zombie a syringe shot,
All hell breaks loose.

All hell breaks loose.
define "hell breaks loose."

These puns strike me as horrible.
Your mother is the size of a thunder cloud.

This is not shocking at all.

Why don't you make it so you can change the ammo limits for each ammo on rtb prefs?

You still REALLY need to make an alien Default Weapon Pack... That UFO is nothing without its ground forces...

Wow, did you really just copy/paste these tiny words I just typed?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:51:41 AM by (SWAT)28199 »

Wow, did you really just copy/paste these tiny words I just typed?
I can just highlight them and start dragging them, and my browser automatically does a google search. Very fast way to see all of it. (Besides pressing ctrl++)

Also, I would recommend not doing that in the future as it could get you banned for spam. =/

Edit: Also I used the thunderstorm mod and it was so loud and sudden that I literally got so scared I started shaking uncontrollably. Could you make like a warning label or something, or am I just a pusillanimous individual?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:00:08 AM by Who Cares99 »

I can just highlight them and start dragging them, and my browser automatically does a google search. Very fast way to see all of it. (Besides pressing ctrl++)

Also, I would recommend not doing that in the future as it could get you banned for spam. =/

Edit: Also I used the thunderstorm mod and it was so loud and sudden that I literally got so scared I started shaking uncontrollably. Could you make like a warning label or something, or am I just a pusillanimous individual?
Y'all a pusillanimous individual dude

Also, the lightnings are way too loud
:(

On my game it says im missing all the mechs, Halp?
Well what do the errors say?

All hell breaks loose.
Mmmmh, drugged zombies. Sounds like fun!

Why don't you make it so you can change the ammo limits for each ammo on rtb prefs?
Never thought about that.

Ok I guess I'll turn down the volume a bit.

Bumping this topic because of a problem I've been having with the Blimp.
This addon is great, but if you get it wedged in some bricks it spazzez out and crashed the server. It's happened many times on my exploration RPG and I know from personal experience. I really don't want to remove this addon from my server, but it constantly crashes us. You should fix it by making it explode on impact or something.

Bumping this topic because of a problem I've been having with the Blimp.
That goes for all of his flying vehicles.
Its a bug in the code. And it needs fixing.

That goes for all of his flying vehicles.
Its a bug in the code. And it needs fixing.
It has nothing to do with the script. The collision box is fine. The newest version of the blimp (Not on RTB yet) takes collision damage and explodes if it's going faster than 25. Yet there are still cases in which it fries the server and clients. Don't blame me for the physics doing weird things.

Couldn't you make it simple, and add gib.
I would imagine if a blimp stuff itself into the ground it would be destroyed leaving the passengers/pilots doomed.
Same goes for the helicopter. Can you explain why "in some cases"