Author Topic: Guildwars 2  (Read 4724 times)

Last topic is apparently "Too Old" even though the last post was made in september.

Who plays?

I played at launch, and quit 2 months afterward because my gay ass friends jumped the boat and didnt give the game a chance. I'll put everyone's usernames in the OP if you want me to list them.

Pandan
westomopresto.5160

Mura
WUROCKET.5182

I'm not home right now, so i forgot my account #, i'll update later this evening.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:52:23 PM by Pandan »

I played,
Jad.#### Crystal desert
also pecon plays
Pecon.#### Crystal desert,
Quit playing long ago so yeah don't remember a thing except it's pretty much repetitive quests.
retrieve this, kill that.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:29:40 AM by Starzy »

I'm on NA/Crystal desert

There's a few Blocklanders on the server that play semi regularly (Along with a bunch of people that don't!), We've got a little guild that I forgot the name of.

This:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:47:01 AM by tails »

I started quit enthusiastic, but in the end, the quests and stuff just weren't what i was looking for.
I stopped playing in like half a year, damn, all that money, wasted. :C
Maybe i will visit it later again.

I would suggest coming back to it.

I quit originally because it was a single player game for me (no friends lolol)
but now i got some of my new buds to play it, and it's fun
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:49:50 PM by Pandan »

The game just isn't fun.  There isn't even any real variety in the gear appearance, which is a simple thing to put into a game.

The overall feel is bland and boring.

i play sometimes, but have stopped playing because they update the game too much and i don't want to download ~10gb of stuff

i play sometimes, but have stopped playing because they update the game too much and i don't want to download ~10gb of stuff
I love that they update it a lot.

It's what keeps the 500,000 active players, playing.
The game just isn't fun.  There isn't even any real variety in the gear appearance, which is a simple thing to put into a game.

The overall feel is bland and boring.
What, did you level to 40 and give up?

There is plenty of gear appearences. From level 1-40 theres very few, so I can see why you rage quit then.

great AC run tonight by clan [rats] Rat House

FUN FACT: the necromancer seen in these pictures (tyr deathbane) is ikethegenerics little brother.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:23:42 PM by Mura »

Bump: The spider queen in AC is probably one of the hardest if not the hardest encounter in this game

Where are you up to on the ascalonian catacombs?

They hyped the came way too much before release, it's not awful but it's not great. It is certainly no wow killer also. But it's just pretty forgettable.