RIP my N64

Author Topic: RIP my N64  (Read 1451 times)

If your computer can handle emulating Wii games then emulate Smash Bros Brawl and hook up your WiiMotes to your PC via bluetooth.

Or use a Wii with The Homebrew Channel?

If your computer can handle emulating Wii games then emulate Smash Bros Brawl and hook up your WiiMotes to your PC via bluetooth.
This sounds illegal. I'm pretty sure emulating n64 and emulating a wii is pretty different but I could be wrong.

I know that they are expensive to buy new, but you can get a new one used for a good price. When I was 10 I went through 3 DS's, and 2 broke because they kept falling out of my hands. My last one didn't break though, I lost it somewhere in my apartment, or I suspect a guest who may of came over stole it which I doubt.

This sounds illegal. I'm pretty sure emulating n64 and emulating a wii is pretty different but I could be wrong.

It's not illegal if you backup the game.

Or use a softmod hack and backup the game to a WBFS partition before you ruin the disc?

It is unless you've bought the game.
But chances are no one ever is going to call you out for emulation unless they're a very whiny bitch.

Hohoho, I will get you a new one

If he owns the disc then its fine.

Or use a softmod hack and backup the game to a WBFS partition before you ruin the disc?

I don't mean to put the disc into his PC. I meant to get the game from an emulating site (If he owns Brawl that is).

I don't mean to put the disc into his PC. I meant to get the game from an emulating site (If he owns Brawl that is).
I doubt you understood what I said. If you backup the game to a WBFS partition, you can play them on your Wii with a USB loader before the disc gets ruined. It's a great way to keep games in pristine condition while still being able to play them.

Man that sucks, I have a Virtual Console copy of Smash Bros (N64) on my Wii from some Nintendo Club thing. Plus I also just got Majoras Mask. That sucks. :(

You know it might just be a problem with a wire being torn internally, and not the n64 actually breaking...
Right?

If he owns the disc then its fine.
I own three discs. My family is terrible at not breaking technology.

my n64 stopped reading discs years ago