Author Topic: Xi's Winter Wonderland (Christmas Tree Competition Today!)  (Read 1478 times)

I'm building a 'winter wonderland' for a party with some friends. I thought I should post it in gallery for people to see, as when I'm done I'll update the OP and maaaybe give out the save. :)

Some credits

-Mikey_POP, iBrik, and DragonoidSlayer: Filling in some terrain farther away to help the build look more complete (even though it's not :p
-Mikey_POP and iBrik: helping work on a pond for skating
-Xi: everything else
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:07:23 PM by Crimson »

I like the use of the GSF for the road thing, but I was hoping you'd try a San Francisco type building style, that'd be cool!

I like the use of the GSF for the road thing, but I was hoping you'd try a San Francisco type building style, that'd be cool!

Do you mean like building along the ski ramp, or just the style of the stuff already made?

I (and dragonoidslayer) finished up the terrain around the map. I was thinking of adding mod-ter mountains in the distance to give the impression of, well, being in the mountains, but I'm really bad at that. If anyone can do that, please PM me :P

This actually looks incredible.

Oh that's a ski ramp!
oh :c
still looks neato beano!

there's a competition for the best large christmas tree today. winner gets some sort of prize, like a statue in the main square or a private apartment or something like that :)