Maxx spamming PMs to people.

Author Topic: Maxx spamming PMs to people.  (Read 3170 times)

Ok, so recently he's been sending a bunch of spam to people through the PM system. He includes "scary" pictures in it usually, and is generally being a richard like always.

Proof:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246542.15
(second page)

its actually a jpg image of the ben drowned image that i literally lost my stuff at
so i decided to be bored and send images to people which really nobody lost their stuff about
if you want to see the image just pm me, because its kinda-notscary and idk if i'll get banned for it
i wanted to see if people would actually get scared by this, it was just a harmless little prank anyway
if you seriously got annoyed my bad lol

He's blocked for me. Can't even respond even. Probably gonna block him on Steam too.

noedit: can't even respond even sounds stupid

remove the 2nd even

OP is a friend.

You realize that there's already a thread over this, and it will get moved to drama, also, it wasn't a screamer traplink, it was jpeg image of face/skull that isn't even that scary.

grow up or either block him, yeah it's handicapped of him to spam it to everyone, but it's not a huge deal, people are just scraping the barrel for things to drama maxx with.

welp

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTS MAAAAAXX

This has to be one of the worst dramas I've ever read in my entire life.

For starters, it's over Steam, not PMs, which would make it unrelated to Blockland aside from the fact that he plays BL, and isn't really worthy of a drama in that case.

Secondly, it did specifically say: "which really nobody lost their stuff about."

"It was just a harmless little prank anyway, if you seriously got annoyed my bad lol"

Are you blind? Serious question. Because you're obviously missing the connection between your eyes and your brain, sir.

maxx drama of the month

but it's not a huge deal, people are just scraping the barrel for things to drama maxx with.
implying the barrel isn't full enough

Watch out, he'll max out your inbox

Watch out, he'll max out your inbox
or should we say
maxx our your inbox

implying the barrel isn't full enough
it's a figure of speech smart one.

and once again he's going to post a stupid excuse and then make a topic about "starting over" and a really long apology

This has to be one of the worst dramas I've ever read in my entire life.

For starters, it's over Steam, not PMs, which would make it unrelated to Blockland aside from the fact that he plays BL, and isn't really worthy of a drama in that case.

Secondly, it did specifically say: "which really nobody lost their stuff about."

"It was just a harmless little prank anyway, if you seriously got annoyed my bad lol"

Are you blind? Serious question. Because you're obviously missing the connection between your eyes and your brain, sir.
looks like somebody learned about bbcode last night

People need to just block this friend. He doesn't contribute anything to the community but spam.