Author Topic: [A] Angels - "Locked" until an hosting service is found  (Read 24646 times)

the nigerian cunts officially challenge you and your clan to a battle

you can pick the map and weapon pack

preferred time is during the weekend in the afternoon

2v2 is the probable amount of people both sides will get on, but team size is negotiable

I accept,

we play on, well, there isn't any TDM or CTF server, we play on Tezuni's slopes if there is nowhere to go.

-mind changed-

I agree with the ammount of players but more is always better.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:05:52 PM by Fab »

also all members should have their clan name on their name, like [ANGEL] Fab, instead of using clan tags.
Mine has a bit of sentimental value to it, although I won't question your judgment. Is there any other recourse?

Mine has a bit of sentimental value to it, although I won't question your judgment. Is there any other recourse?

I just highly recommend it , I will also choose who will play with me, if someone one or you want to voluntter

we got nice progress on the TDM, the island is leveled, just needs florestation, buildings and some hills.

Why don't you just have a clan tag [A] instead of making members risk getting their name stolen because of a clan?

That name thing his a bad idea

I would like to volunteer to fight for the clan.

I would like to volunteer to fight for the clan.
its probably off because nobody has a map and we cant be assed to agree to times and stuff

its probably off because nobody has a map and we cant be assed to agree to times and stuff

come on

alright
In Game Name:leeprtr
BL_ID:65910
Role: support/multi
Any experience in combat?:i LOVE knife TDM
i sometimes play slopes
i chose my targets with certonty and kill with care
i do have a rival, but idk if thats importent
but if it is, the user is flush535

bump.

stole 100th post

currently busy with school, gonna continue the TDM on the weekend, also thinking on new form of applying

In Game Name: Mysterio
BL_ID: 3447
Role: muti
Any experience in combat?: Yes, I played counter strike, and counter strike souce, Battlefeild and other games.
I do play airsoft if it helps. I'm not that kid that will run up and get killed

Thanks

Do you remmember the days?

-snip-

I will put you under consideration, you can use the clan tag, and be officially a clan member if you demonstrante all of your skills.