Author Topic: Computer Monitor Prints - Pending RTB Approval!  (Read 5741 times)

I got bored and I decided to make a couple of Computer Monitor Prints. Here is the result! They are 2x2 ramp prints.

Screenshots:

The 3 Computer Monitor Prints

Please note these are my first prints. Constructive Criticism is allowed.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xiny3yv9qfiz0pd/Print_2x2r_pcmonitors.zip
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:36:31 PM by Mr Queeba »

It looks like you just took random images off google search and put them in blockland. You have to make the sides of those prints transparent so the edges could be the same color as the brick.

It looks like you just took random images off google search and put them in blockland. You have to make the sides of those prints transparent so the edges could be the same color as the brick.

Recolor the brick?

Recolor the brick?
You don't understand. You know the default computer screen print? You can recolor the 'edge'. (last i saw i think) People might want a white computer. Just make it transparent, it's not that hard. Unless you're using MS paint.

You don't understand. You know the default computer screen print? You can recolor the 'edge'. (last i saw i think) People might want a white computer. Just make it transparent, it's not that hard. Unless you're using MS paint.
I find it really difficult to make the edge transparent while keeping the DELL logo and the button controls.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 05:54:53 PM by Mr Queeba »

With Paint.NET it's just a simple thing of using the wand tool on a small percentage and just cutting out the small odd pixles using the selection box tool. You can do it, just try.

With Paint.NET it's just a simple thing of using the wand tool on a small percentage and just cutting out the small odd pixles using the selection box tool. You can do it, just try.
Downloading Paint.net, going to use instead of MSpaint

I find it really difficult to make the edge transparent while keeping the DELL logo and the button controls.
I find it really simple and stupid to staple Google Image on something, calling it a print, and then be a couch potato to even do it right.

I took the LCD one and used Paint.Net to make a transparent one.

There we go! That's how you do it. Good job. You're improving.

There we go! That's how you do it. Good job. You're improving.
Thanks.

I really hate how with this and all recent ramp prints people are to lazy to overlap it with the ramp texture.