Author Topic: If you could join any programming team...  (Read 3665 times)


either Rockstar, or Genki
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:42:14 AM by Champion »




never join EA, they steal people's money and probably your time, the only reason I would join it would be to program the simpsons tapped out app lol

or maybe because you'd get stuff tons of money?

cyan, valve, or Bethesda. My uncle works at blizzard though

cyan, valve, or Bethesda. My uncle works at blizzard though

NO WAY... LUCKY, Do you get free membership!?!? Please tell me you do...

EA so i could single handledly ruin the gaming industry and raise prices on game's because im evil lmao >>:-)) i love too make bad games that are crap and suck and then sell the crap that suck's to the gamers before the review embargo expires. also i would make the game that autommaticly charges you to press buttons lol i love EA.

EA so i could single handledly ruin the gaming industry and raise prices on game's because im evil lmao >>:-)) i love too make bad games that are crap and suck and then sell the crap that suck's to the gamers before the review embargo expires. also i would make the game that autommaticly charges you to press buttons lol i love EA.

UHHHHH

EA since I can steal money from 10 year olds

Argus. (doesn't exist but I will make it exist before 2020 ok?)

Microsoft.

Maybe I can help out with fixing their stuffty WinNT kernel or rewrite their office applications so they don't aren't so bloated.

Microsoft.

Maybe I can help out with fixing their stuffty WinNT kernel or rewrite their office applications so they don't aren't so bloated.
change kernel to a mix of WinXP and Win7 kernels for Windows 9 ok?
Also forgetup Xbox One and its online services